A True Halloween Fright

As I've mentioned, my parents were down for a short visit recently. They really are stars, showing up here with all kinds of fun stuff for me. Among many other things, my mom saves me all her magazines and brings me a stack so I have something to read during my downtime. This is a real treat for me, since I don't often buy magazines myself.

This morning, I was having a leisurely browse through Woman's Day over coffee when I suddenly found myself recoiling in horror at this:


OH MY LORD!!! I'd like to thank the wizards at the Ashton-Drake Galleries for coming up with something new for me to have nightmares about.
Here's hoping YOUR halloween is just as frightening, my loyal blog buddies!

Comments

Unknown said…
Too funny! Thank you for the giggle. That doll is indeed creepy!
laterg8r said…
that baby doll is too creepy! i hate the ones where the eyes roll back in the head when you lay em down :D
Allison said…
That is one of the freakiest things I've ever seen! Do people really buy that crap??
I agree! That's a horid little baby doll -- you can just imagine him sucking out your life force with those puckery lips! Eek!

Popular posts from this blog

Hi. I'm Knitwit, and I'm a Purse-a-holic.

Obama in Ottawa

This Post Brought To You In 1-Minute Increments