Ask Me Anything

I'm really not ignoring you guys!

I have an inbox full of your comments from my last few posts, and I like to get back to all my blog friends before posting again, but it's just not happening right now. RB lost his tutor suddenly for the second time in 18 months. It was no one's fault this time, but it's not looking like we'll be getting a new one any time soon, so in the meantime, I'm trying to fill in the gaps for him and come up with a Plan B in case we don't find anyone at all. It's really cutting into my blogging time. So inconvenient!

I promise to get around to visiting you all and commenting again soon. Just bear with me. The Captain is also away on course for a few weeks so I'm on my own here. Ahhh...military life!

I happened to notice today that my next post will be my 300th. I almost missed it! So I thought that since I haven't been finding the time to go blog-hopping, maybe I'd open the floor up to my blog pals (for the record, the Captain calls you my "Minions". But please, take that up with him.) and invite you all to ask me a question, which I will use my 300th post to answer. Some of you have been coming around right since the beginning, and many of you have turned up here somewhere along the way and kindly stuck around despite...well, everything. At whatever point you jumped in, you only get a carefully-edited glimpse into my mad little world, so maybe you have a question. Or maybe you like doing the old "Which would you rather be: a penguin or a yeti?" I like those kinds of questions too.

So this one's for you, Minions! Click on comments and ask away!

Comments

How did the Captain woo you and ask you to marry him?
Glenda said…
Been out of commission myself! Computer issues...I have no questions...just wishing you find a tutor quickly!
Laeli said…
If you had a million dollars...what would you do with it?

What is your favourite breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Do you have any tattoos?
If yes, what? If no, what are your feelings on them?
Dimple said…
Well, a minyan is the number of Jewish men needed to witness a legal transaction, if I remember correctly. So I don't know if I qualify! But thanks for the visit. I wish you all the help you need in caring for your family.
Granny Bob said…
Hope you get that tutor soon, make your life a little easier. Wow three hundred pretty great posts, thank you for sharing you world and humor. My question is, when are you available for tea and some educating an old crazy farm woman? Oh and where do you get your tea, and where your favourite place was that you have lived since being an army wife?
Hope you find a tutor again - for all of you.

Where do you see yourself/life in five years from now - and will you be blogging about it?!
Unknown said…
I hope that you find a new tutor soon.

If you could take an all expenses paid family vacation, where would you go? What would you like to do while there?

Popular posts from this blog

Hi. I'm Knitwit, and I'm a Purse-a-holic.

Obama in Ottawa

Awards and Flowers