I've Lost My Mojo!

I've gotten really behind in posting, visiting and leaving comments out here in Blogland. I'm still alive here, people. Don't give up on me.

Things are busy as ever, and there are changes happening. Rosemary's Baby is in the "intake" process for a very intensive home-based program and that should be getting underway here pretty soon. That alone is doing me in. There are people here all the time, which is kind of exhausting, but will eventually free me up to find a little more balance (AKA blog time) in my life. So, it's all good. The getting there is just kicking my butt a little.

And the Captain's return is on the (still distant) horizon. When your husband is gone for long periods, you get good at pretending you aren't exhausted. But everyone knows what happens when you deny and repress things. In the end, it all comes bursting out and you have no choice but to acknowledge it and deal. Or explode. Which is messy.

So, the bottom line is I'm TIRED! Boo hoo! Poor me! I feel like Austin Powers when he realized he'd lost his mojo. Just bear with me. My energy will return and I'll no doubt have all kinds of insanity to share with you. I just might need a little break first.

Comments

Hang in there! And ask for help! You must have other moms around you can get some help from?
Deb Neerman said…
Awww, don't get stressed about not posting or blog-hoppin'! Turn that around and make it work for you: stressed ='s desserts spelled backwards! See? Now go eat 5 lbs of sugary goodness and let me know how you're doin' in the morning, 'kay?

Seriously, bloggin' is like a full-time, minimum-wage-paying, job. The people you meet along the way are great but it's a tedious commute!

Have a great weekend and don't forget the prescription I wrote ya!!

Sending hugs!!
Ahhh - sending energetic vibes your way!
Janine said…
If I could I would give you my shoulder Wendy!! I know exactly how you feel!
Keep smiling and maybe make some of those extra people in your house do some chores!!!
Unknown said…
Awwww...!

Hopefully, there will be a swift return of your mojo!

Hope the home-based program goes well! That is awesome, what a great opportunity!

I imagine it must be incredibly exhausting doing everything on your own while your husband is overseas! I hope the time goes quickly for you and he will be home before you know it!

Take Care.
Melanie said…
glad to hear about the intensive program, and equally hope you get some time to rest and rejuventate --- miss your blog -- but can wait until you are back to full funny mode .. Hang in there!
It will get better, I promise. Hang in there. Jude

Popular posts from this blog

Hi. I'm Knitwit, and I'm a Purse-a-holic.

Obama in Ottawa

Awards and Flowers