My life is
I'd wear heels more, but my ankles
As Spider-Man always says, with great power comes great responsibility. I promise to use this new knowledge only for good.
I've had some questions about how to do this, so I guess I wasn't the last person on blogger to learn! Here's my handy-dandy expert tutorial (quit laughing):
- In your dashboard, click on the Settings tab.
- Click on Basic (first tab on the left).
- Scroll down until you see the words Global Settings.
- Right underneath Global Settings, you will see the words "Select post editor" with 3 options.
- Choose Updated Editor (the first one).
- Save your changes.
Now, when you go to edit or write a new post, you will have some new icons at the top along with the usual font, text colour, bold options etc. It looks like an ABC with a line through it. Anytime you want to strike through some text, select the words you want to strike out and click on that icon. Voila! A whole new world of passive-aggressiveness awaits!